Hello Friend & Welcome
Whether you are in the midst of planning your dream wedding or you just got engaged, I am so excited that you are here! My name is Alysha and I am the one behind the camera here at Alysha Spencer Photography. I have been photographing weddings for about 7 years now. Since having my two kids I have decided to reduce the amount of weddings I photograph each year. This allows me to work closely with a select few couples each year while also giving me more quality time with my family. It’s a win, win right? I hope to get to know you and those that are most important to you. I’d love to tell you a little about me and those who are most important in my life!
Here are a few things you should know!
• My husband Brian and I were married on our 10 year dating anniversary, March 15, 2013 in Las Vegas, surrounded by 70 of our closest family and friends.
• Together we have 2 beautiful children, Nixon and Brooklyn, who are equality adorable and devilish at the same time.
• Mission, BC is where the 4 of us call home but we are ALWAYS up for travel, ANYWHERE, bonus points for palm trees, slushy drinks and beautiful beaches.
• I started my photography business back in 2011, Formally Alysha Thompson Photography (pre married life!!)
• In my spare time you can find me enjoying some family time, whether it be movie nights on the patio, random road trip adventures or weekends away in our trailer.
• I love flip flops, yoga pants, scrunchies and anything that gives me the feels of being on vacation.
• When I am not shooting you can usually find me on my computer with a coffee in my hand.
• I love creating beautiful images for my clients but most importantly, I love capturing and documenting moments that serve as a reminder of what once was.